Rules, Regulations and Declaration
- The members and officers of IHRC are working on voluntary basis and no payment is given to them. Membership is non-transferable and once the payment is made, it is non-refundable.
- Any kind of misbehavior or misconduct may result in rejection of membership of IHRC. All disputes subjects to jurisdiction of Delhi only.
- IHRC will not be responsible for any misuse of Identity Card issued to the Members during the course of their Membership with IHRC.
- On expiry, the identity Cards must be submitted to the head office. After expiry, renewal is a must for regular membership.
- In case of change of address, Members should inform the same to the Head Office.
- In case of loss of the Identity Card, inform the Head Office in writing along with the F.I.R. immediately.
- All IHRC members should contact their respective Area Unit/ Head office once in a month.
- Applicant can use photocopy of the application form which will be duly acknowledge by the Head Office once received duly filled in.
- Strict action will be taken against the Members, if found guilty floating the rules and regulations of IHRC and are also punishable under the Law of Govt. of India.
- If you have any doubt, question or problem, please contact IHRC Head Office. All rights reserved to IHRC.
DECLARATION:I hereby solemnly affirm and declare that:
- The particulars mentioned by me here in above are true & correct to the best of my knowledge and belief and nothing has been concealed or suppressed thereof. If anything found incorrect at any stage, my membership may be terminated.
- I honestly declare that I will not involve myself directly or indirectly in any act which will be against the prestige of our Nation, Society, Journalism and IHRC as well.
- I will abide by the rules and regulations and Bye-Laws of the IHRC in force from time to time